The Eagletac M3C4 has a maximum brightness of 625 lumens from the Cool White Cree MC-E LED and is powered by 4 x CR123 or 2 x button top 18650 batteries (not included).
The torch features a dial operated switch, located behind the head to toggle the light on and off, adjust the brightness output and access the hidden strobe/fast beacon/SOS features. With a variable output and single handed operation, the M3C4 is a versatile light for any situation.
Please note: this model has reverse polarity protection, which only allows the use of button top cells. Recommended 18650 cells are the AW 18650 2200mah.
Turbo: 625 lumens - 1.5 hrs runtime
High: 312 lumens - 3.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 148 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Low: 52 lumens - 28 hrs runtime
Lower: 16 lumens - 100+ hrs runtime
YRGB filter kit (yellow for fog and rain) is optional in the drop down list below (extra cost £8).
Included accessories: Diffuser filter, tail click switch and battery magazine, wrist lanyard, battery tubes and spare o-rings.
- CREE: MC-E M LED (high output and smooth beam. No dark center hole is detected under the new ET55 reflector)
- Material: Hard anodised coating with HAIII finish
- Reflector: Light orange peel
- Reverse battery polarity protection has been implemented on the battery tray for each battery channel.
- The waterproof tail-cap now uses stainless steel 304 mounting screws with hex heads