- LED: Cool White CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Center lux: 21,500 lux
- Center spot angle: 7°
- Spill light angle: 58°
- Distance: 320 yards / 293 meters
- Lens: Glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodised aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Power gauge
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand Output and Runtime:
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Head Diameter: 1.5 inches (39.5 mm)
- Body Diameters: 1 inches (24.5 mm)
- Length: 8.8 inches (224 mm)
- Weight: 6.8 ounces (195 grams)
5.0 Overall rating
The Eagletac GX25L2 NR is a high power flashlight, with a maximum output of 870 ANSI from the Cree XM-L U2 LED. Powered by two 18650 batteries.
The GX25L2 NR is operated via an adjustable head and single side switch with useful features such as momentary on/off, adjustable output, instant 100% output and instant strobe. For users who demand more functionality there is also programmable settings and hidden auxiliary modes.
An LED indicator lets you know where you are exactly at with regard to battery power. When the battery is full, it lights up in blue color. When it’s half way done, it lights up in red color. When the battery voltage is further reduced, it lights up in blinking red color.
Turbo: 870 ANSI lumens - 2 hrs runtime (drops to 765 ANSI lumens to avoid overheating)
High: 765 ANSI lumens - 5.5 hrs runtime
Mid: 401 ANSI lumens - 30 hrs runtime
Low: 8 ANSI lumens - 180+ hrs runtime
Being the non-rechargeable version 18650 batteries and charger are not included and this model does not have the charger input port.
Includes: wrist lanyard, and spare o-rings.
** Please note : this torch has a fixed black plain bezel, not the crenulated silver bezel that appears on the majority of the images **