The EagleTac D25LC2 clicky flashlights is a light and compact torch, able to be powered by either 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries. Featuring an easy-to-use user interface and excellent brightness, the flashlight is extremely versatile and ideal for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25LC2 Clicky has many unique features, including a stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customized rigid holster with self-retention device and flip, water tight lens with AR and Sapphire coatings and a deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel).
There are selection of LEDs available for this torch, please see the specifications for each below.
Brightness Levels: (based on 1 x 18650 battery)
XM-L2 U4 Cool White: 711 lumens (1.5 hrs runtime), 472 lumens (2.4 hrs runtime), 60 lumens (25 hrs runtime), 7 lumens (150+ hrs runtime)
XM-L2 T6 Neutral White: levels are approx 7% lower than XM-L2 U2
XP-L HD V5 Cool White: 660 lumens (1.8 hrs runtime), 430 lumens (3 hrs runtime), 54 lumens (33 hrs runtime), 7 lumens (150+ hrs runtime) - max beam distance 155 meters
XP-L HI V3 Cool White: 652 lumens (1.8 hrs runtime), 425 lumens (3 hrs runtime), 53 lumens (33 hrs runtime), 6 lumens (150+ hrs runtime) - max beam distance 221 meters
Plus strobe, flash, SOS & beacon modes.
Waterproof to IPX-8
Included in the box: high quality rigid holster, wrist lanyard, spare o-rings & 2 x CR123 batteries.
- Length 115 mm, body diameter 22 mm, head diameter 22.5 mm, weight 49 g without battery
- Two groups (1 & 2) output, selected by twisting head/bezel
- Four brightness levels and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and tactical strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated wit durable titanium in dark grey
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-side AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C)
- Light orange peel (LOP) reflector for maximum output and a smooth beam
- Gold and silver plated contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling for improved grip
- Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
1) Press the rear button switch until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. To switch off the light, press the switch again until it clicks.
2) Switching between group output: With the flashlight on, tighten the head to access group 2 output. Loosen the head to access group 1 output.
3) Switching between modes: With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1.5s) to switch to the next output.
1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with the head loose, turn on the light, and then repeat tighten and loosen three times.
21/03/2018 - Pancorvo, London
16/07/2017 - Mr Richardson, Norwich
Faultless service, love the flashlights, needed them for a photography project