The Eagletac D25C2 Clicky has 2 beam tint choices : Cool White Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with maximum output of 850 LED lumens (618 O.T.F) or Neutral White XM-L2 T6 with approx 7% less output lumen. The torch uses two CR123 batteries.
EagleTac D25C2 clicky flashlights are one of the smallest two CR123 cell push button flashlight systems on the market today. Compact design, easy-to-use user interface, market leading output/brightness makes the EagleTac D25C2 clicky an extremely versatile flashlight for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25C2 Clicky has many unique features, including: four power levels, stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customized rigid holster with self-retention device & flip, water tight lens with AR & Sapphire coatings, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel), hidden strobe, etc.
Brightness Levels: (based on 2 x CR123 batteries)
XM-L2 U2 Cool White LED
High: 618 ANSI lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 411 lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime
Low: 51 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 100+ hrs runtime
XP-G2 Cool White LED
High: 403 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 277 lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime
Low: 36 lumens - 15 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 7 lumens - 100+ hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 148 meters and waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible).
Included: nylon holster, wrist lanyard, spare o-rings, 2 x CR123 batteries.
- Length: 115mm
- Diameter: 20mm
- Two groups (1 & 2) output, selected by twisting head/bezel
- Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and tactical strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated wit durable titanium in dark grey
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-side AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C)
- Light orange peel (LOP) reflector for maximum output and a smooth beam
- Gold and silver plated contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling for improved grip
- Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
22/12/2015 - Banks, Bath
yes I found what I was looking for