The Biolite CampStove makes cooking with wood as clean, safe and easy as modern fuels while providing electricity to charge small devices, such as mobile phones and LED lights, off-grid.
BioLite’s flagship product, the CampStove, frees outdoor enthusiasts from relying on gas canisters and provides a critical resource for preparedness and emergency settings.
Using only the twigs and sticks collected outdoors, the CampStove utilises BioLite’s patented heat-to-electricity technology to power an internal fan creating an ultra-efficient fire through improved combustion. Both a great cooking stove and on-demand energy source, BioLite is revolutionising the traditional campfire.
Some examples of compatible items:
- iPhone 4 and 5
- iPod series
- Black Diamond Sprinter Headlamp
- Petzl Tikka 2 Core Headlamp
- Goal Zero Bolt Focus Flashlight
- Inova X3R USB Rechargeable Flashlight
- Camelbak All Clear Water Purifier
- Steripen Freedom Water Purifier* (*outside of technical spec ranges, but BioLite were able to charge on the model tested)
- Serfas USB Silicone Front Bike Light
- GoPro Hero Camera
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus Pack
- Packed Size: H: 8.25" x W: 5" (21cm x 12.7cm)
- Weight: 33oz (935g)
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pinecones, wood pellets etc)
- Fire Power Output: Peak: 3.4kW (low) 5.5kW (high)
- USB Power Output: Powers most USB chargeable devices including smartphones
- Charging Time: Phone 4S (2G): 20 minutes of chargeing provides 60 minutes of talk time. Charging times may vary by device and by strength of fire.
- Boil Time: 4.5 minues to boil 1 litre of water. Varies based on strength of fire.
- Fuel Quantity: 1.6ox (46g) of wood to boil 1 litre of water
- In the Box: BioLite Stove, Firelighter, Stuff Sack, Instructions, USB Cord (for internal battery charging)