- Packed Size: H: 8.25" x W: 5" (21cm x 12.7cm)
- Weight: 33oz (935g)
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pinecones, wood pellets etc)
- Fire Power Output: Peak: 3.4kW (low) 5.5kW (high)
- USB Power Output: Powers most USB chargeable devices including smartphones
- Charging Time: Phone 4S (2G): 20 minutes of chargeing provides 60 minutes of talk time. Charging times may vary by device and by strength of fire.
- Boil Time: 4.5 minues to boil 1 litre of water. Varies based on strength of fire.
- Fuel Quantity: 1.6ox (46g) of wood to boil 1 litre of water
- In the Box: BioLite Stove, Firelighter, Stuff Sack, Instructions, USB Cord (for internal battery charging)
The Biolite CampStove makes cooking with wood as clean, safe and easy as modern fuels while providing electricity to charge small devices, such as mobile phones and LED lights, off-grid.
BioLite’s flagship product, the CampStove, frees outdoor enthusiasts from relying on gas canisters and provides a critical resource for preparedness and emergency settings.
Using only the twigs and sticks collected outdoors, the CampStove utilises BioLite’s patented heat-to-electricity technology to power an internal fan creating an ultra-efficient fire through improved combustion. Both a great cooking stove and on-demand energy source, BioLite is revolutionising the traditional campfire.
Some examples of compatible items:
- iPhone 4 and 5
- iPod series
- Black Diamond Sprinter Headlamp
- Petzl Tikka 2 Core Headlamp
- Goal Zero Bolt Focus Flashlight
- Inova X3R USB Rechargeable Flashlight
- Camelbak All Clear Water Purifier
- Steripen Freedom Water Purifier* (*outside of technical spec ranges, but BioLite were able to charge on the model tested)
- Serfas USB Silicone Front Bike Light
- GoPro Hero Camera
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus Pack