The Armytek Viking Pro V3 has an impressive maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP50 and can be powered by a choice of batteries. The compatible cells include 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery, 2 x RCR123A or 18350 Li-ion batteries or 2 x single use CR123 batteries.
Combined with a brilliant brightness, the Viking Pro V3 has a far throw up to 286 meters, making it an ideal torch for outdoor activities and exploration. The flashlight offers seven brightness levels and two strobe modes, making it suitable for plenty of activities.
Available with a Cool or Neutral LED tint.
1. Cool = 1800 lumens - 1 hr runtime / Neutral = 1674 lumens - 1 hr runtime
2. Cool = 900 lumens - 1.7 hr runtime / Neutral = 837 lumens - 1.7 hrs runtime
3. Cool = 390 lumens - 4 hrs runtime / Neutral = 362 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
4. Cool = 165 lumens - 10.5 hrs runtime / Neutral = 153 lumens - 10.5 hrs runtime
5. Cool = 30 lumens - 50 hrs runtime / Neutral = 27 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
6. Cool = 1.7 lumens - 40 days runtime / Neutral = 1.5 lumens - 40 days runtime
7. Cool = 0.15 lumens - 200 days runtime / Neutral = 0.13 lumens - 200 days runtime
Plus two Strobe modes (1800 and 165 lumens).
Maximum beam distance for the Cool white is 286 meters and for the Neutral white 277 meters. Weather resistant to IP68.
Includes: clip, rubber rings, rubber grip, lanyard, holster, spare rubber button, spare o-rings.
- Optics: Orange peel reflector
- Hotspot: 10º
- Spill: 80º
- Length: 154 mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Head Diameter: 41 mm
- Weight: 126 g
07/02/2020 - Mr Soshka, London
So far so good, using alkaline batteries so not at optimal condition but so far great, great quick delivery, packaged well... light is brilliant, easy to use, very durable and robust...I use it on tactical mode for simple control but it’s very good
22/02/2017 - Willis, manchester
At the time of writing this I would happily say this is currently the best 18650 powered torch on the market for urban and tactical use. Incredibly well engineered, very bright, amazing battery life, the wide beam and wide host spot is perfect for close to medium ranges. The firelfy mode means I can leave the torch on in my bag so I can easily find in in all condition with out having to worry about it draining the battery.