The Armytek Tiara C1 Pro V2 has a maximum output of 610 lumens (567 lumens for the neutral LED) from the powerful Cree XP-L. The headlamp has a range of battery options, which allows for the light to accompany you anywhere! It can be powered by a Li-ion 18350, a Li-ion RCR123 or a single use CR123A cell.
The compact, lightweight design of the Tiara C1 Pro V2 means it can be used for a variety of applications, including fishing, hunting, general home use, work, cycling, outdoor exploring and travelling.
The headtorch comes with a comfortable headband for reliable attachment, that ensures the light won't slip even if participating in activities such as running.
Please select from Cool or Neutral white LED tints.
1. XP-L Cool = 610 lumens - 40 mins runtime / XP-L Neutral = 567 lumens - 40 mins runtime
2. XP-L Cool = 250 lumens - 1 hr 50 mins runtime / XP-L Neutral = 233 lumens - 1 hr 50 mins runtime
3. XP-L Cool = 90 lumens - 6 hrs 10 mins runtime / XP-L Neutral = 84 lumens - 6 hrs 10 mins runtime
4. XP-L Cool = 30 lumens - 18 hrs runtime / XP-L Neutral = 28 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
5. XP-L Cool = 9 lumens - 55 hrs runtime / XP-L Neutral = 8 lumens - 55 hrs runtime
6. XP-L Cool = 1.9 lumens - 13 days runtime / XP-L Neutral = 1.8 lumens - 13 days runtime
7. XP-L Cool = 0.15 lumens - 140 days runtime / XP-L Neutral = 0.14 lumens - 140 days runtime
Plus three Strobe modes.
Maximum beam distance 93 meters (Cool white) or 90 meters (Neutral White). Resistant to impacts up to 10 meters and weather proof to IP68.
Includes: clip, silicone holder, spare o-rings, headband, lanyard, lanyard ring, magnet, 1 x CR123 single use battery.
- Optics: TIR optics
- Hotspot: 70º
- Spill: 120º
- Hotspot Diameter at 5 Meters: 7 meters
- Length: 79 mm
- Body Diameter: 24.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 29 mm
- Weight: 56 g (excluding batteries)
- Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Body Colour: Matte black
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel with ultrahard titanium coating
- Type of Mode Switching: Side switch