The Aquamira Frontier Straw is an ultralight and compact water filter that has been trusted in the field for over a decade. The kit includes a 5" detachable straw and a Frontier filter unit, which features BLU line protection, removing cryptosporidium, giardia and biotoxins such as microcystin. The filtration technology combines activated coconut shell carbon with medical grade micro-porous plastic to create much more than a 'taste and odour' filter.
Weighing just 1 oz. the filtering straw takes up a very small amount of space in your rucksack, bag or travel kit. Simply find a fast moving stream or backcountry water source and you instantly have 30 gallons of life saving water.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- BLU Line parasite filter with up to 450 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 30 gallons (over 110L)
- Lightweight and compact portable protection
- Weighs just 1 oz.
- Miragyard™ Antimicrobial Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead free to NSF/ANSI 372
- BPA free, chemical free and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA