The Adventure Medical Kit Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. The Medical Kit .3 is ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by their gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains and symptoms of allergic reactions, the Ultralight / Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space.
Whether you are whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this is your personal kit for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex watertight bag enables you to carry it in the outside pocket of your PFD where you can get to it quickly and it remains watertight use after use.
Bandages and Dressings
- 2 Butterfly closure fabric adhesive bandage
- 3 Easy access bandages, knuckle fabric
- 5 Easy access bandges, 1" x 3" fabric
- 3 Sterile gauze dressings, 2" x 2", pack of 2
- 1 Conforming gauze bandage, 2"
- 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
Cleaning and Topicals
- 3 Antiseptic wipes
- 2 Triple antibiotic ointment
- 2 After Bite Bite & Sting relief wipe
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg.) pack of 2
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 Moleskin, pre-cut and shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 Alcohol swab
- 1 Splinter picket / tick remover forceps
- 3 Safety pins
- Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days