SOL took the acclaimed Pocket Survival Pak™, added key survival items and created the Pocket Survival Pak™ PLUS. Designed by Doug Ritter, this kit includes everything in the best-selling Pocket Survival Pak… PLUS a CRKT RSK-MK5 knife, an SOL LED micro-light, Katadyn Micropur MP1 water purification tablets, and a 1-liter collapsible water bag - all packed in a waterproof welded-fabric pouch that fits in your pocket. This collection of survival tools is for when you find yourself abandoned, stranded, or lost in the outdoors. Keep it in your pocket and on your person because, "If it isn't with you, it can't save you." The Pocket Survival Pak™ PLUS is for backpackers, hunters, pilots, snowmobilers, hikers, or anyone who enjoys the great outdoors! Designed by Doug Ritter, Executive Director of the Equipped to Survive Foundation.
- 1 - Duct Tape 2" x 26" Sewing
- 1 - Sewing Needle, #16, Yarn Darner
- 1 - Sewing Thread, Bobbin #69, Nylon Survival Instructions
- 1 - Waterproof Survival Instructions
- Gear Repair
- 1 - Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, 3 Sq. Ft.
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 4 - Fish Hook, #10
- 1 - Fresnel Lens Magnifier (2" x 3")
- 6 - Micropur MP1 Water Purification
- 1 - Nylon Cord, #18, Braided, (10 ft. 150 lb test)
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer LED Micro-light
- 1 - RSK Mk5 Survival Knife
- 1 - Safety Wire, Stainless Steel, (6 ft of 0.020")
- 1 - Signal Mirror, Rescue Flash
- 1 - Snap Swivel, Size 12
- 1 - Spark-Lite™ Firestarter
- 2 - Split Shot, Tin
- 1 - Sterile 1L Water Bag
- 4 - Tinder Quik™
- 2 - Waterproof Paper
- 1 - Whistle, Rescue Howler
- 4 - Saftey Pins
- 1 - Pencil
- 1 - Ballchain 28"
- Size: 5" x 5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 6.2 oz.