- 4 SEVENS
- GLO TOOB
- ITP LIGHT
- LED LENSER
- PHOTON MICRO
- WOLF EYES
The new Zebralight SC51 is an ultra-compact flashlight that doubles as a head torch using the supplied head band.
Powered by one AA battery (included), the SC51 has six output levels from 0.2 lumens up to a maximum output of 200 lumens plus a strobe setting.
Comes complete with adjustable headband and removable pocket clip.
Capable of tail standing for use as a candle light.
Fully dust and waterproof. Tested to a depth of 2 meters for 30 minutes. Cool Tint LED.
Temp out of stock: £54.95 Including free battery
- LED: Cree XP-G Cool White (color temperature 6100-6500 K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output:
- High: H1 200 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 100 Lm (2.4 hrs) / 140 Lm (1.7 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 30 Lm (10.5 hrs) or M2 8 Lm (26 hrs)
- Low: L1 2.5 Lm (3 days) or L2 0.2 Lm (16 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries. The 200, 140, 30, 8 and 2.5 Lumen output levels are current regulated. The 100 and 0.2 Lumen output levels are PWM generated.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.5V
- Battery: One 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline). 14500 Li-ion batteries are not supported. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 16 years)
- Beam Type 80 degree spill beam spread 11 degree (3.8 feet at 20 feet) hot spot
- Diameter: 0.85 inch (22 mm)
- Length: 3.15 inch (80 mm)
- Weight 1.3 oz (36.5 gram) with clip, without battery or headband
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to over 94% of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Bezel down clip (pre-installed)
- Can be used as a headlamp with the included headband
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Anti-roll and tail-standing capable
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level of the High can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (starting with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level of the High are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.