- 4 SEVENS
- GLO TOOB
- ITP LIGHT
- LED LENSER
- PHOTON MICRO
- WOLF EYES
The Zebralight H31 Head Torch features a Cree XP-G LED cool tint inside a wide angle reflector.
Can be used as a head torch with the supplied adjustable headband, clipped to clothing / equipment or used tail standing.
Three user selectable modes (High, Medium and Low). Each mode can be configured to one of the two sub-levels:
- High: 220 Lumens (0.9 hrs) or 120 Lumens (2 hrs)
- Medium: 43 Lumens (12 hrs) or 24 Lumens (23 hrs)
- Low: 5 Lumens (3.7 days) or 0.5 Lumens (21 days)
Powered by a single CR123 battery. Includes headband and pocket clip.
In Stock Now: £54.95 Including free battery
- LED: Cree XP-G Cool White (color temperature 6100-6500 K)
- User Selectable Modes: 3 (High, Medium and Low). Each mode can be configured to one of the two sub-levels.
- Light Output:
- High: H1 220 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 120 Lm (2 hrs)
- Medium: M1 43 Lm (12 hrs) or M2 24 Lm (23 hrs)
- Low: L1 5 Lm (3.7 days) or L2 0.5 Lm (21 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Panasonic CR123A lithium batteries. Runtimes are usually much shorter with rechargeable RCR123 (16340) batteries, especially with protected 16340s that have higher discharge cut off voltage.
- Battery: One CR123A lithium primary or RCR123 Li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Battery Shelf Life: Over 3 years under parasitic drain Beam
- Type 80° spill beam spread 11° (3.8 feet at 20 feet) hot spot
- Diameter: 0.90 inch (23 mm)
- Length: 2.57 inch (65 mm)
- Weight 0.97 oz (27.6 gram) without battery or headband
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Glow In The Dark (GITD) silicone ring near the tail cap
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tail cap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8
- Short click turns on the light to High (H2) instantly. Click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
- Press and hold to cycle through Low, Medium and High, release to set.
- Short click turns off the light.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. The light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click at any level to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that level. Medium and Low selections are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes. H1 is not memorized.