- 4 SEVENS
- GLO TOOB
- ITP LIGHT
- LED LENSER
- PHOTON MICRO
- WOLF EYES
Ra Clicky 140 C Guaranteed tint
The Ra Clicky 140 C Guaranteed Tint has a specialy selected LED. The colour tint of these LEDs lie close to the Planckian black body radiator line in the range of 0.30 to 0.33 on the x-coordinate on the CIE-1931 Chromaticity Diagram.
HDS Systems invented the intelligent pocket flashlight 5 years ago and the Ra Clicky flashlight is the culmination of their pioneering technologies. You can directly and instantly access the brightness level you need - from a primary brightness setting that provides exceptionally long run times, to a blinding tactical brightness level for emergencies, to an extreme low brightness setting for preserving night vision.
You can even customise each brightness setting and other features to fit your particular needs.
- Low: 0.3 lumens - runs for days
- Primary: 12 lumens - 10 hour runtime
- High: 100 lumens - 1 hour runtime
- Burst: 140 lumens - 10 second burst
- Powered by a single CR123 /RCR123 battery
- Anti shock design
- Waterproof to 20 meters / 66 feet
- Wider beam pattern
See the new HDS Systems 140EGT
- 4 preset brightness settings are available with a few simple button clicks. Press and hold the button for burst output. This interface has proven to be simple, elegant and very popular since we developed it 5 years ago.
- The brightness settings and the turn-on setting may be customized for special missions - see Customization Guide. The brightness levels are fully regulated for constant brightness throughout the life of the battery. We provide the most efficient electronics and electrical path in its class.
- The flashlight gracefully steps down to lower brightness levels to extend dying batteries and warns you when the battery needs changing.
- Designed for use with both regular lithium batteries and rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Protects rechargeable batteries from over-discharge. Will not accidentally activate battery protection circuits.
- Full thermal management keeps the LED and the flashlight at safe and efficient temperatures.
- Fully potted electronics provide the ultimate in reliability under extreme conditions. The electronics are fully protected against shock and water.
- The anti-shock battery compartment minimizes battery damage under extreme abuse and prevents electrical disconnect.
- The ultra clear anti-reflective glass lens provides the maximum light output and improved scratch resistance. The extra thick lens is shock mounted and nearly unbreakable.
- The flashlight is machined from aerospace aluminum and protected with a military black hard anodize finish. The crenelated stainless steel bezel provides impressive lens protection. Large robust threads are used throughout.
- This flashlight may be customized for special missions - see Customization Guide. Customizations include momentary operation, automatic shut-off, button lock, locator flash. Output settings can include burst output, tactical strobe, emergency strobe signaling and emergency SOS signaling or any brightness level.
- Reverse battery protection without diode power penalty.
- Waterproof to 2 atmospheres (20m or 66 feet of water) - static.
- Pocket clip, deep carry bezel up, MOLLE compatible, retaining.
- Dimensions: Ø 25.5mm x 95mm (Ø 1" x 3.75").
- Weight: 90g (3.2oz).
PDF User Guides: