The Nitecore P16 Tactical torch offers a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U3 LED and can be powered using either 2 x single use CR123 batteries or 1 x rechargeable Li-ion 18650 cell.
The popular P16 has been upgraded to provide users with a range of tactical features, including a crenulated bezel, one-handed operation and a powerful beam intensity of 22000cd. The torch is compatible with a variety of Nitecore accessories which ensure it is suitable for your application, such as filters, diffusers, remote switches and gun mounts.
The flashlight has four brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus strobe, SOS and location beacon mode. The P16 Tactical is operated via a dual switch system, a tail switch for on, off and monentary on and a side switch to cycle through the outputs.
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
Mid: 240 lumens - 7 hrs runtime
Low: 60 lumens - 33 hrs runtime
Ultra Low: 1 lumen - 600 hrs runtime
Plus SOS, Strobe and Location Beacon modes.
Maximum beam distance 300 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: lanyard, holster, pocket clip, spare o-ring, tactical grip ring, 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
- Head Dimater: 1.57" / 40 mm
- Body Diameter: 1"
- Length: 5.94"
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extremely good reflector performance
- Intelligent memory function
- Integrated impact resistance mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Flashlight head retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability