2014 upgraded version of the ever popular Nitecore i4 Intellicharger. Upgrades include:
- Made from fire retardent ABS materials
- Optimised for use with IMR cells
- Pure copper, spring loaded contact plates
- Reverse polarity protection
IMR / Li-ion:
26650, 22650, 18650, 18350, 18490, 17670, 17500, 14500, 10440, 16340 (RCR123).
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd:
AA, AAA, AAAA and C .
The Nitecore i4 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i4’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights visibly indicate battery status and charging process.
Please select UK or Continental Plug from the drop down option above.
Comes complete with a 12v in-car charging lead.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd
06/12/2015 - Mr Hambi, Worcester