The Nitecore DL10 diving torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and can be powered using either 2 x CR123 single use batteries or the recommended 1 x 18650 Li-ion, rechargeable cell. The flashlight has been designed for diving and underwater photography.
In addition to two white outputs, the DL10 features a white strobe and two red modes which are ideal for photography as it makes the light softer, revealing the natural colour of objects.
The DL10 comes with a scuba diving pointer to enhance your safety, as it allows you to avoid direct contact with dangerous objects or organisms and can be used to warn fellow divers. The torch also includes a diving lanyard which can be used to reverse, attach or hang the light on other objects, when hands free use is required.
using 1 x 18650 battery
White High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 15 mins runtime
White Low: 385 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Red High: 115 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
Red Low: 55 lumens - 9 hrs runtime
using 2 x CR123 batteries
White High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
White Low: 385 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
Red High: 115 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Red Low: 55 lumens - 6 hrs 45 mins runtime
Plus Strobe mode (1000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 223 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: scuba diving pointer, diving lanyard, spare o-ring, 2 x CR123 batteries.
- Length: 5.24" / 133.1 mm
- Weight: 5.05 oz. / 143.1 g
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with Precision Digital Optics Technology for extreme reflector performance
- Maximum beam intensity up to 12,400 cd
- High efficient constant current circuit board provides maximum runtime of 9 hours
- Built-in threads for connecting the scuba diving pointer
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish
- Tail stand capability