The Fenix TK41 U2 has a powerful 900 lumens maximum output with 4 lighting modes plus 2 signaling levels. New features include a dual switch system, and the addition of a Cree XM-L2 LED U2. The TK41 offers easy, ergonomic operation and an impressive throw of up to 486 metres.
The dual switch system sits comfortably under your thumb for easy operation, with the right button switching the torch on/off with a single press, and cycling between constant output or signaling modes with a quick double press. The left button cycles between different levels in each mode.
Fenix's Patented 8 x AA battery carrier with reverse polarity protection. Ultra powerful long distance beam, perfect for outdoor search applications. The TK41 also features four widely spaced constant lighting levels to suit your task, from an intense 860 OTF lumen beam for 2 hrs 10 minutes runtime, to a low of 10 lumens for 10 days emergency usage.
Turbo: 900 lumens - 2 hrs 45 mins runtime
High: 365 lumens - 8 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 120 lumens - 27 hrs runtime
Low: 15 lumens - 240 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (900 lumens) & SOS (120 lumens)
Maximum beam distance 510 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes lanyard and spare o-ring.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses eight 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- 214mm (Length) - 40mm (Diameter) - 62.5mm (Head)
- 320-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Neck mounted Dual Switch System, easy operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating