The HL60R is the first rechargeable headlamp from Fenix making it perfect for your adventures! The headtorch has a maximum output of 950 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED and is powered by either an 18650 battery (included) or 2 single use CR123 batteries.
The headlamp features rugged aluminium housing to provide better heat dissipation and impact resistance.
Featuring a user-friendly one switch operation, the HL60R can simply be activated by pressing the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the head lamp on and off. When the lamp is on, click the switch to cycle through the five brightness levels and red light mode.
Turbo: 950 lumens - 48 mins runtime
High: 400 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 150 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 29 hrs runtime
Eco: 5 lumens - 100 hrs runtime
Red Light: 1 lumen - 100 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 116 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Fenix 18650 Lrechargeable Li-ion battery, USB cable, spare o-ring
- Batteries: Removeable rechargeable battery
- Additional Battery Type: 2 x CR123A
- Lamp Type: Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Side button
- Construction: Made from durable aluminum alloy
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Waterproofing: IPX-8, 2m depth
- Dimensions: 87mm Length x 46mm Width x 51mm Height
- Weight: 121-gram (excluding battery)
- Further Info: Supplied with a Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Light will also run on 2 x CR123 non rechargeable batteries
- Do not attempt to recharge CR123 batteries in this product
04/04/2016 - LISTER, Hull
nice compact headlight with many settings to suit all situations well made fits snuggley on the head.Super bright on highest setting.
05/03/2016 - Mr Doncaster, Millom