The Fenix FD45 expands on the Fenix range of focusable LED torches with a rotary ring to adjust from spot to floodlight. Powered by four AA batteries, the FD45 make a good all-round performer for daily use with a maximum brightness of 900 lumens and a range of 330 meters when adjusted to spot beam.
Featuring a Cree XP-L HI Neutral White LED for improved colour rendition, the FD45 is operated by a single side switch:
On/Off: Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on and off.
Momentary Strobe: Press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to activate strobe.
Brightness Selection: Single click the switch to cycle though the brightness levels.
Lockout Function: From off position double click the switch to enter lockout mode.
The FD45 can be powered by regular alkaline AA cells, NiMH rechargeable and even the Fenix ARB-l14-1600U Li-ion. One of the best benefits of a AA powered flashlight is that the batteries are cheap to buy and readily available worldwide, making the FD45 the perfect travel companion.
Five brightness modes (Runtimes Using Ni-MH):
- Turbo: 900 Lumens - 1 hour 30 minute runtime
- High: 350 Lumens - 4 hour 20 minute runtime
- Medium: 150 Lumens - 12 hour runtime
- Low: 50 Lumens - 30 hour runtime
- Eco: 5 Lumens - 160 hour runtime
Waterproof to IP68 (2 meter submersible) and impact resistant to drops from 1 meter height.
Fenix FD45 Includes: Lanyard, Belt Holster, Spare O-ring and four alkaline AA batteries.
- Cree XP-L HI neutral white LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 4*AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries
- Length: 121.8mm Length
- Body Diameter: 9mm
- Head Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 206 grams (excluding batteries)
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation
- Digitally regulated output maintain constant brightness
- High-efficient TIR optical focusing lens
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection protects from high surface temperature
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish