The Fenix BT20 bike light is extremely compact yet offers amazing performance at a very reasonable price. It can be used as a regular bike light attached to the handlebars or as a helmet light with the supplied mounts, making it perfect for the daily commute or blasting some tails on your mountain bike.
The BT20 is powered by either four CR123 or two 18650 Li-ion batteries, which are housed in a separate battery magazine.
The BT20 features a dual beam system that provides a broad flood beam at close range and a long throw narrow beam of up to 150 meters. The bike light includes mountings for use as a handlebar or helmet light when used with the supplied extension cable. Other features include an intelligent power indicator allowing the user to see how much battery power is remaining whist riding.
Turbo: 750 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
High: 450 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 6.5 hrs runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 21 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (300 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 156 meters and water resistant to IPX-6.
Includes: BA4C battery case, o-ring mounting straps, extension cable, battery case protective sleeve, helmet mount.
- Cree XM-L (T6) LED
- Powered by four non rechargeable CR123 or two rechargeable 18650 batteries
- Uses aspherical reflector, with a wide beam angle
- Anti-glare lens design produces safe dual-distance beam illumination
- 4 types of output: 100 lumens (21 hrs), 300 lumens (6.5 hrs), 750 lumens (2 hrs), flashing mode - 300 lumens
- Mode memory remembers last used output level (except flashing mode)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Overheat protection function reduces output to protect the LED
- Power indicator on the lamp unit •Quick to attach and detach using O-ring mounting straps sized for 20mm-35mm handlebars
- Full left-right adjustment of lamp head for perfect beam alignment
- Made from aluminium alloy and quality plastic
- Weight: 121 g (excluding batteries & accessories)
- Headlamp Dimensions: 67.8 mm (length) x 42.9 mm (width) x 56.6 mm (height)
- Battery Case Dimensions: 100 mm (length) x 27.5 mm (width) x 56 mm (height)