Eagletac T25C2 with an output of 1180 LED Lumens (965 ANSI FL-1).
The T25C2 features a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED that can be upgraded in the future thanks to the changeable drop in LED module. Eagletac also plan to release UV and IR modules that will be a direct replacement for the XM-L2 module the T25C2 comes with as standard, making it both versatile and future proof.
T25C2 comes with two pre-defined modes:
1) Tactical mode which includes Hi/Lo brightness levels and a strobe output for tactical use.
2) Regular mode which includes four well separated brightness levels for general use
Available in standard and kit versions:
Standard Version Includes: Stainless steel bezel, spare o-rings, titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip, tail stand rubber boot, soft cigar holding grip, cigar grip cover ring, rigid holster, lanyard & 2 x CR123 batteries.
Kit Version Includes (+ £25.00): All of the above plus: Diffuser filter, coloured filters (red, green, blue & yellow), 3 cell extenstion tube, 4 cell extension tube & a battery spacer.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (Cool White)
- Max output 1180 Lumens
- Regular and tactical mode operations plus 7 auxiliary outputs
- Upgradeable LED and driver drop-in module
- User replaceable glass lens
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
- Waterproof IPX-8 standard
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- C3300 Extreme3 circuit synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Smooth aluminum reflector