The Eagletac T25C2 has a maximum output of 965 LED ANSI Lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U2 LED.
They can be upgraded in the future thanks to the changeable drop in LED module. Eagletac also plan to release UV and IR modules that will be a direct replacement for the XM-L2 module the T25C2 comes with as standard, making it both versatile and future proof.
T25C2 comes with two pre-defined modes; Tactical mode which includes two brightness levels and a strobe output for tactical use and Regular mode which includes four well separated brightness levels for general use.
Brightness Levels: (using 18650 batteries)
Turbo: 965 - 746 ANSI lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime (drops to 746 lumens after 200 seconds)
High: 440 ANSI lumens - 3.3. hrs runtime
Mid: 85 ANSI lumens - 21 hrs runtime
Low: 7 ANSI lumens - 150 hrs runtime
High: 965 ANSI lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime
Low: 282 ANSI lumens - 5.7 hrs runtime
Available in Base and Kit versions:
Base Version Includes : Stainless steel bezel, spare o-rings, titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip, tail stand rubber boot, soft cigar holding grip, cigar grip cover ring, rigid holster, lanyard & 2 x CR123 batteries.
Kit Version Includes : All of the above plus diffuser filter, coloured filters (red, green, blue & yellow), 3 cell extenstion tube, 4 cell extension tube & a battery spacer.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (Cool White)
- Max output 1180 Lumens
- Regular and tactical mode operations plus 7 auxiliary outputs
- Upgradeable LED and driver drop-in module
- User replaceable glass lens
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
- Waterproof IPX-8 standard
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- C3300 Extreme3 circuit synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Smooth aluminum reflector