- 4 SEVENS
- GLO TOOB
- ITP LIGHT
- LED LENSER
- PHOTON MICRO
- WOLF EYES
Nitecore tm11 Tiny Monster V1.12
In Stock Now with free next day Special Delivery.
New 2012 model - Version 1.12
The Nitecore TM11 is about the same size as a small drink can with an output of up to 2000 lumens! I can be powered by four button top 18650 cells or eight CR123A. Despite it's short and wide form, the TM11 fits perfectly in the hand and will amaze anyone who sees it in action.
The two stage switch, similar to that found in digital cameras allows the user to easily select the various modes and brightness levels with a single hand.
Thermal protection prevents the TM11 from over heating. Lowering the output to 1100 lumens when the light gets hot and then restoring full power once the light has cooled sufficiently.
HA III Military grade hard anodized ·IPX-8 standard waterproof (two meters).
Includes heavy duty belt holster, wrist lanyard and eight CR123 batteries.
Special Offer: Add four Nitecore 18650 batteries and i4 Intellicharger for an extra £41.75, saving £20 buying them separately
In Stock Now: £194.95 Including UK Special Delivery
- The world’s smallest and lightest 2000 lumen flashlight
- Utilizes three CREE XM-L LED
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Compatible with both 18650 Li-ion (button top) and CR123 batteries
- Exceptionally long runtimes using 4×18650 Li-ion or 8×CR123 batteries
- Capable of using 1×18650 or 2×CR123 batteries in emergency situations
- Innovative single button two-stage switch offers versatile functionality
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (Patented)
- Power indicator secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Coated mineral glass resists scratches
- Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized ·IPX-8 standard waterproof (two meters)
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (two meters)
- Length: 135mm
- Head diameter: 60 mm
- Tube diameter: 50mm
- Weight 36g (without battery)
1.Insert batteries with the positive (+) end pointing toward the flashlight head.
2.Do not mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
3.Do not mix batteries of different types/brands.
4.Do not mix batteries of different charge levels.
5.Do not use lithium batteries without a protected circuit board.
6.This product does not support 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries without protection circuit board as the battery length will be too short to be used. Button top cells required.