- GLO TOOB
- ITP LIGHT
- LED LENSER
- PHOTON MICRO
- TEC ACCESSORIES
- WOLF EYES
Fenix TK40 cree mce
The Fenix TK40 features a Cree MC-E Quad LED with a maximum output of 630 lumens, making it the most powerful AA torch that we sell by quite some margin. The beam is powerful with a range of up to 300 meters and has a useful amount of side spill thanks to the textured reflector.
The eight AA batteries are held in a removable magazine, which is loaded and then inserted into the body of the light. Simple operation via the tail cap switch to turn on and off plus cycle through the different modes by holding the button down:
Four power levels: 630 lumens, 277 lumens, 93 lumens and 13 lumens - plus strobe and SOS settings.
Intelligent memory remembers the last brightness setting used.
The TK40 comes in a hard carry case with shoulder strap and spare o-rings and rubber boot switch.
Out of stock : £124.95 including batteries
- Cree MC-E LED with life span of 50,000 hours
- 2 modes with 8 types of output - 4 types of primary output:Turbo (630 Lumens, 2Hrs) - Low (13 Lumens, 150Hrs) - Mid (93 Lumens, 20Hrs) - High (277 Lumens, 6.8Hrs)
- 4 types of strobe mode: Strobe - Slow flash - SOS - Fast flash
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Uses eight 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH) batteries (4 AA batteries is available in emergency)
- 208mm (Length) x 62mm (Diameter)
- Made of T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Durable Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- 284-gram Weight (excluding batteries)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Push-button tail cap switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Included accessories: shoulder strap, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot.