- GLO TOOB
- ITP LIGHT
- LED LENSER
- PHOTON MICRO
- TEC ACCESSORIES
- WOLF EYES
The new Fenix HL30 head torch is powered by two AA batteries and has a maximum output of 200 lumens. A great little headlamp that is ideal for use when camping.
In addition to the main white beam, there is a secondary red LED (activated by holding the mode switch) for low light usage, red lights does not degrade night vision as much and is useful for close range work.
The HL30 has four brightness levels, SOS mode plus red light output:
- 200 lumens - 1 hour 40 minute runtime
- 100 lumens - 4 hour 30 minute runtime
- 45 lumens - 10hour runtime
- 4 lumens - 140 hour runtime
- SOS morse signal mode
- Red light mode
Other features include a dual switch for easy operation, adjustable angle head, optical lens for a perfect beam pattern and waterproof to IPX-6 standards.
In Stock Now : £38.95 Free UK Delivery
- Cree XP-G (R5) LED and Nichia red light (Nichia) LED, with a life span of 50,000 hours
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- 70mm (Length) x 55.7mm (Width) x 37.8mm (Height)
- 86.6-gram weight (excluding batteries and straps)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Fast, convenient dual-button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (lab-tested with 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries) are approximate and may vary between individual headlamps, batteries and environment
- Safety setting: Fenix HL30 will automatically downshift into the HIGH brightness level to prevent over heating after running continually for 5 minutes in TURBO. The rated runtime of the TURBO mode reflects this pre-programmed shift to HIGH
Press the power switch button to turn on the headlamp. Press it once to turn it off.
With the headlamp off:
A single press on the mode switch button activates the red light mode;
- Press the mode switch button once again to turn the headlamp off;
- A single press on the power switch button can change into the general mode.
With the headlamp on:
A single press on the mode switch button allows switching between: Turbo, Low, Mid and High brightness levels. Press and hold the mode switch button for about one second to activate the red light mode. Press and hold the mode switch button for about 3 seconds to activate the SOS mode. While in red light or SOS mode, a single press on the mode switch button returns the HL30 to general mode.
HL30 memorizes the brightness level, not the mode, while in the general mode. When turned off and then on, the headlamp automatically enters the general mode. Overheating protection: HL30 is a high-performance lighting system that can become hot to the touch when operated for long periods at high brightness levels. To avoid overheating the headlamp, HL30 will downshift from TURBO to HIGH after five minutes of use. If TURBO is needed for extended periods, simply reset it, recognizing heat build-up is probable.