- GLO TOOB
- ITP LIGHT
- LED LENSER
- PHOTON MICRO
- WOLF EYES
EagleTac D25LC2 Clicky Cree XM-L2 U2
The new Eagletac D25LC2 Clicky features an Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with an impressive maximum output of 850 LED lumens (621 O.T.F). Uses two CR123 or one 18650 (button top) battery.
EagleTac D25LC2 clicky flashlights are one of the smallest push button flashlight systems on the market today to use both CR123 and 18650 cells. Compact design, easy-to-use user interface, market leading output/brightness makes the EagleTac D2LC2 clicky an extremely versatile flashlight for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25LC2 Clicky has many unique features, including: stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customized rigid holster with self-retention device & flip, water tight lens with AR & Sapphire coatings, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel), hidden strobe, etc
Included in the box: Updated high quality rigid holster, wrist lanyard and spare o-rings.
In Stock Now: £49.95 including free CR123 Batteries
Eagletac D25LC2 Clicky Specifications:
- Length: 117mm
- Diameter: 23mm
- Two groups (1 & 2) output, selected by twisting head/bezel
- Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and tactical strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated wit durable titanium in dark grey
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-side AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C)
- Light orange peel (LOP) reflector for maximum output and a smooth beam
- Gold and silver plated contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling for improved grip
- Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
1) Press the rear button switch until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. To switch off the light, press the switch again until it clicks.
2) Switching between group output: With the flashlight on, tighten the head to access group 2 output. Loosen the head to access group 1 output.
3) Switching between modes: With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1.5s) to switch to the next output.
1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with the head loose, turn on the light, and then repeat tighten and loosen three times.